Cash for Codes Review: My Thoughts on the Product
Product: Cash for Codes
Creator: Thomas Buckman
Concept: Make money copying codes
Start-Up Cost: $49
Note: This is not the Cash for Codes website, just a personal review of the product. To be taken directly to the Cash for Codes website, Click Here.
If you are looking for information on the Cash for Codes program you have come to the right place. I’m sure if you have found this page, you are already familiar with the product, so lets get right into it.
What Does Cash for Codes Promise?
Cash for codes advertises that you can earn thousands of dollars a week just by using the copy and paste features on your pc. You do not need experience, a product, a website, SEO skills, or even traffic. It’s based off of a video network where you create simple interesting videos, then for every video view and click; you earn money from the sponsor. Basically it is an advertising network where you will be working as a publisher. You simply download the application and get started with step by step instructions and earn big money quickly.
What did I find?
It is a very simple program where you really do just copy and paste code to earn money. If you are an avid social media person, this product really can’t get any easier. Simply posting the videos in places like Facebook or Twitter can get you quick views and shares earning you even more money. It takes very little effort and time on your part and then your community of friends will do the rest for you.
Read enough? Click Here to get Cash for Codes now
Is the Creator of Cash for Codes Credible?
Thomas Buckman is not a big name in the marketing niche. To be honest, I haven’t even heard of him before, but this doesn’t mean that his product is bad. It has been around for a while now and there is still no bad press when you search for information online. Your guess is as good as mine on whether or not he really is a credible source for marketing strategies, however I highly believe there would be bad press somewhere if he was not legit.
How Does Cash for Codes Compare to Other Programs?
There are so many products out there using this type of system to earn money through videos, but this one stands out due to its simplicity. It is a simple enough program and has tons of training aspects to help out even the most novice of person. The training aspects are detailed enough that you do not even have to be very computer literate to understand them and get going.
Main Points I liked About Cash for Codes:
- No capital is needed. Many work at home programs require you to invest money to make money. The more you have, the more you make. This system does not work this way. The only money you need is the initial investment amount to purchase the program.
- The training is great. It is very detailed and aimed for people who may not know much about internet marketing. And if you still do not understand any aspect of it, the support is quick and helpful.
- I LOVE programs that include money back guarantees. If you are not happy with the program or are just not making the money you had hoped, just cancel it within 60 days and you get your money back. Simple.
Main Points I Did NOT Like About Cash for Codes:
- The sales video follows the same concept as all of these products videos do lately. Tons of “you can earn this much” “I earned $xxx in one day” and so on. It takes forever to get down to the root of the program, which let’s face it, that’s the entire reason you are watching it to begin with.
- While the training is very detailed, it is tiresome if you are already familiar with this type of program. It is designed for a novice person to start so there are many steps that are overly detailed which can be frustrating.
The Bottom-Line on Cash for Codes:
Cash for Codes is a simple program to get you started out with marketing videos. It’s great for novice and experienced marketers alike. With this kind of program social media is key though so if you do not do much in the way of social media, it may not be the type of program you are looking for. However, if you are the King or Queen of FB and Twitter, why not make money with it? It is as simple as creating a video and posting it, and your followers will do the rest.
Drop me a line if you have questions or comments. Thanks!